About Me

My photo
I'm an Aussie who likes wandering all over the world but keeps coming back home to paradise and my family. If you are reading this on one of my travel blogs, I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed creating them. If you are reading the Diabetes and weight loss blog - I hope it helps in your battle with the beast. Cheers, Alan
Follow loralgt on Twitter

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Continental Europe


Click on the link to go to the story. Countries without a link are ones I have yet to write a report on.

Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mostar to Sarajevo By Train
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Belgium

Croatia
Night Train to Zagreb
Dubrovnik, also known as Ragusa


Germany

Greece

Italy
Venice, Aquileia and Trieste
Milan
Venice Revisited, 2011
Flying Alitalia from Morocco to Rhodes.

Poland

Portugal
Hondarribia and the Trenhotel to Lisbon
Lisbon
Lisbon: Food and Fado
Sintra: The Royal Palace of Pena

Russia
Saint Petersburg
St Petersburg: Hermitage and Peterhof
Cruising from St Petersburg to Moscow on Lev Tolstoy
Moscow 2011

Scotland

Slovakia

Slovenia

Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment