About Me

My photo
I'm an Aussie who likes wandering all over the world but keeps coming back home to paradise and my family. If you are reading this on one of my travel blogs, I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed creating them. If you are reading the Diabetes and weight loss blog - I hope it helps in your battle with the beast. Cheers, Alan
Follow loralgt on Twitter

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Countries and States Visited Maps

I came across a web-site to play with today. Just having some fun marking the countries and states I've visited in my wanders.


This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.

Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts

Hmmm. It appears I have some trips to plan to Scandinavia, Central Asia and Africa...


This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.

Make your visited states mapJavaScript charts

It's time I dropped in on the USA again too.

Cheers, Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment