About Me

My photo
I'm an Aussie who likes wandering all over the world but keeps coming back home to paradise and my family. If you are reading this on one of my travel blogs, I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed creating them. If you are reading the Diabetes and weight loss blog - I hope it helps in your battle with the beast. Cheers, Alan
Follow loralgt on Twitter

Thursday, November 02, 2006

North and South America and the Caribbean

Click on the link to go to the story. Countries without a link are ones I have yet to write a report on. None written for this section yet.

Travelling
On My Way Again
Buenos Aires, starting my 2010 tour of South America.

BA to Sydney via the Edge of Antarctica 

Argentina
Foz do Iguaçu and Puerto Iguazú
Iguassu Falls, Brazil and Argentina
Iguassu Falls - Movies
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Buenos Aires La Recoleta
Buenos Aires, Palacio Barolo


Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Foz do Iguaçu and Puerto Iguazú
Iguassu Falls, Brazil and Argentina
Iguassu Falls - Movies

Ecuador
Quito, Ecuador
Galapagos Islands
...Galapagos Birds
...Galapagos Tortoises and Turtles
...Galapagos Iguanas
...Galapagos Sea-lions
...Galapagos Cruising on Seaman II


Mexico


Peru
Lima, Peru
The Nazca Lines
Peru Cities Towns and Villages
Peru Trains, Planes and Automobiles
Arequipa to Puno via Colca
The Uros Reed Islands on Lake Titicaca
Peru's Andean Explorer Train
Dining in Peru
Machu Picchu
Cusco, Peru

USA


US Virgin Islands

3 comments:

  1. Nicky7:08 am

    Wow, Alan! Envy :)

    Nicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nicky

    Nice to hear from you. It's all over tomorrow - I will be heading home on a 15 hour flight from Buenos Aires to Sydney, then the next day to Coolangatta. I still have a couple more blogs to post on Iguassu and BA. But home to relax a little now.

    It's time you came down under :-)

    Cheers, Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog Alan ! you visited so many places, I am jealous. Cheers Justine

    ReplyDelete