About Me

My photo
I'm an Aussie who likes wandering all over the world but keeps coming back home to paradise and my family. If you are reading this on one of my travel blogs, I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed creating them. If you are reading the Diabetes and weight loss blog - I hope it helps in your battle with the beast. Cheers, Alan
Follow loralgt on Twitter

Friday, November 03, 2006

Oceania

Click on the link to go to the story. Countries without a link are ones I have yet to write a report on.

My Australian Blog

New Zealand

Fiji

New Caledonia:
New Caledonia; Noumea
Bourail and Gite du Cap
North-west to Koumac
To Hienghène via Poum
Poindimié and Nickel Mines to La Foa
Noumea Revisited

Antarctica
BA to Sydney via the Edge of Antarctica

No comments:

Post a Comment